giovedì 17 settembre 2009

IGNIS DIVINE - A SHADOW FORGOTTEN IN SORROW (INC 004)

IGNIS DIVINE
A SHADOW FORGOTTEN IN SORROW


1 - In The Majesty Of Night
2 - Finding The Only Place
3 - In Vanity
4 - Disorder
5 - Trapped In A Dream Of Pain
6 - A Shadow Forgotten In Sorrow
7 - A Palace Of Thorns Is All That Remains


LIMITED EDITION 30 copies






Ignis Divine project started at May of 2009 with main reason to transform the feelings I had at this time and at the most of times into sound. I’ve chosen the dark ambient/noise ambient musical costume cause this is the music I like to listen to and because in those genres everything is permitted. My main goal is to create dissonant industrial soundcapes with emphasis in the feelings of anxiety, distress and a dark torturing atmosphere. You’ll not find any melodies in those tracks as the approach wasn’t to create melodic musical patterns but an ambient noise sound however in some tracks I used some rhythmic minimal distorted percussion. The gear I used was Dave Smiths Evolver mono hybrid synth, Zoom RFX 2000 multi effect processor and some distortion pedals.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento